With a strategic position in Southeastern Europe and good quality infrastructure, Croatia is a favorite destination for investors. The structural reforms and the tax incentives promoted by the local government are the main reasons why Croatia is an attractive country for investors. According to the Company Act in Croatia, an equal treatment is provided to both local and foreign investors. Our specialists in company formation in Croatia can further advise you on the matter of investments.
There are some pluses that the Croatian economic environment has to offer to foreign investors. We provide you with a description of the main advantages to take into consideration when looking to start a business in Croatia. Some of the strong points of the country are:
• A comprehensive set of business measures and legislative amendments implemented by the local government for attracting foreign investments;
• Direct support for creating new jobs;
• Financial support for capital expenditures;
• Multiple grants for research and development activities;
• Return on investments – over 15,000 foreign companies have chosen Croatia for doing business;
• Competitive operational costs in the European marketplace;
• Attractive tax incentives, 0% customs within the EU and numerous double taxation avoidance agreements with different countries;
• Highly skilled, multilingual workforce.
If you want to open a company in this country and invest in the local economy, you can rely on the professional expertise of our agents in company registration in Croatia.
Croatia is open to foreign investments and the local authorities are committed to implement specific measures to improve the investment climate of the country. A set of tax deductions and employment measures was developed by the government in order to attract investments to the economy`s key sectors. If you want to open a company in Croatia, these are the sectors with opportunity for growth and investments:
• ICT industry;
• pharmaceutical industry;
• automotive industry;
• food industry;
• precision engineering;
• textile industry.
Low company administrative fees and laws protecting intellectual property add to the reasons why Croatia is an attractive country for foreign investors. Feel free to get in touch with our Croatian company registration experts if you need help in setting up a business in this country.